El Salvador

El Salvador
My vaction in 2007

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blogspot. I love to scrapbook and this blog is to share my journey into scrapbooking. I have been scrapbooking for a little over a year and have learned all my techniques from the wonderful people on Youtube.com. I enjoy making mini albums as gifts and just for show. I am also learning how to do 12 X 12 scrapbook layouts. I hope to get good enough to start selling some of my creations. So explore my blog and hope you are inspired to create by my creations. Thank you and have a great day/evening!



Sunday, August 7, 2011

Scrapbooking Challenges

I have just joined a few scrapbooking challenges.  I really love to do challenges and I have just gotten into following sketches.

I will being doing the color of the week - Red- challenge with creatingacraftylife.ning.com and I will also be doing their weekly layout challenge #2 that ends on 8-14-11.  If you have not checked out this free site, please do, it is a wonderful site.

I am also participating in a tag swap on alilscrapofheaven.ning.com.  This tag needs to be mailed off by 9-15-11. 

I will share all my creations once I have them done.  Please check out both these ning sites, they are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment