El Salvador

El Salvador
My vaction in 2007

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blogspot. I love to scrapbook and this blog is to share my journey into scrapbooking. I have been scrapbooking for a little over a year and have learned all my techniques from the wonderful people on Youtube.com. I enjoy making mini albums as gifts and just for show. I am also learning how to do 12 X 12 scrapbook layouts. I hope to get good enough to start selling some of my creations. So explore my blog and hope you are inspired to create by my creations. Thank you and have a great day/evening!



Saturday, October 30, 2010

Scripture Challenge

I hope you all are having a wonderful
Saturday! Today I worked on my first Scripture challenge.

The key word is SERVE. I chose Psalms 100:1 and 2.

"Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands!Serve the LORD with gladness.Come before his presence with singing."

I used the flying Tilda Magnolia stamp and I colored her with copic markers. Ther verses are on a top note die cut from Stampin Up. The paper is from my scraps so I am not sure what paper collection it came from.



2 comments:

  1. Oh Sharon! Your card is gorgeous!! I love it! Your coloring is beautiful and I love all the flowers and extra goodness! Most of all I love the Scripture you chose! I'm so glad you're joining in!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much Nancy. I am so happyy that you guided me to this challenge. You are such a special lady and now I can say that you are a very special friend!

    Bless you and your family!
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete